October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

We bought the boys their Halloween costumes a little early this year
and they have just been waiting to be able to get their costumes on.
Our little superheroes, Jake (Spiderman) & Josh (Ironman)
posing for the camera before heading off to pre-school.

Annual Halloween party at Grandma and Grandpa Ericksen's house!
The boys, their cousins, and some crazy uncles and an aunt got dressed up in their
costumes for the festivities.
Back row: Ben, Kaleb, Gavin, Dakota, Adam, & Spencer. Front row: Whitney, Jake, Cambree, Emma Kate, & Josh.

Jake and Josh scooping out the pumpkin goop!

Pumpkin carving success!!

6 comments:

  1. They look so cute in their superhero costumes!! Hope that you guys had an awesome Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our annual Halloween party! The boys looked fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny! I'm so glad you're blogging now. It's so fun to see what you guys are up to! And congrats on the new kiddos arriving soon. I'm very happy for you! (And, I admit, a little jealous.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooooo happy that you started a blog!!! Now I can see what you guys are up to! Your little guys are so cute in their super hero costumes. I love your nursery paint, I can't wait to see it all put together. And I have to say, the camping in the living room is something I would do. I love it, you guys are so much fun. Hope you're hanging in there! Not too much longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little boys are not little any more. I love their costumes. I am glad I found your blog. Good luck with the new babys when they come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! It is so good to hear from you and see your cute family. I am so happy to see that you are having twins!! That is so exciting and you nursery is darling! December will be here before you know it! I miss you so much and am glad to see that things are going so well for you. I miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete