August 9, 2010

Summertime Fun!

So I can't post everything that has happened this summer in one fell swoop, so I've decided to post a few things at a time. Rebekah smiling for the camera and enjoying her first parade on the 4th of July. Honestly, our little girl is pretty much always happy.
Kaden just chilling with Great Grandma Phyllis. Ready to catch some candy!
We had a swimming day at my sister Alyson's house. Jake & Josh had a blast. Jake was a little hesitant to go down the slide all by himself, but didn't have a problem shooting the water cannon's at his brother, cousins, & uncle who went down.
Josh going full steam ahead!
The swimming gang (from top to bottom): Vance, Emily, Jared, Uncle Brandon, Josh, & Jake. I think my brother-in-law had more fun on the slide then the kids did.

2 comments:

  1. That slide looks like so much fun! Your kids are getting so big so fast! You are looking BEAUTIFUL as always! I miss you! We need to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute...I love to see pictures of you and your sweet kiddies!

    ReplyDelete