February 25, 2010

Big Helpers, Builders, and Beautiful Pictures!


Ok, so you can call me a terrible mom if you want, but I don't always feed my babies right when they cry. I had made bottles for the feeding, but was trying to get a batch of laundry into the dryer before starting. Kaden was crying and apparently I wasn't coming quick enough for Jake. While I was loading the dryer Jake decided he'd help poor little Kaden out. Jake proceeded to pick up the bottle and start feeding Kaden. Josh decided he wanted to join in on the fun too and he fed Rebekah! They almost made it through the entire feeding and I was able to get some laundry done while they fed. What some BIG HELPERS we have!

The other day Josh picked up his pencil, sharpened it, stuck it behind his ear, and said, "Mom, I'm Bob the Builder!". I guess Bob the Builder has a pencil tucked behind his ear (I wouldn't know, but I trust Josh). Jake joined in on the Bob the Builder nonsense and I of course had to take a picture!


It dawned on me after the blessing day that we didn't actually get close up pictures of the babies in their blessing outfits, so Ben & I decided to take some photos ourselves. I thought the pictures turned out pretty good for not being professional photographers. Man, it's tough getting all kids to look in the same direction at the same time and get them to smile too (the following picture was as close as we got)!

Our adorable chubby little Kaden and ...

Our beautiful Rebekah.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jenny, what cute little babes! Those are darling pictures, they melt my heart. You've got to love having older children that can help out. My older kids have saved me many a times. I love the picture with them all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Who needs Pennies or Sears when you have a camera! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures turned out great! I can't believe you got all 4 looking and smiling at the same time! And that is too cute when your boys fed the babies. They are going to be the best big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to have more kids just so I can have a bottle holder to get my chores done! The pictures are adorable, especially Rebekah's little smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful babies and are lucky to have such helpful brothers!

    ReplyDelete