March 28, 2010

Celebrating Milestones

It's hard to believe that our babies are already 4 months old! How quickly the time passes. I just wanted to recap what's happened in our family over the last month. Rebekah now weighs 13 lbs. 13 oz. and Kaden weighs 14 lbs. 11 oz. So there's only about a pound difference in weight, but Kaden has Rebekah by about a 2 inches in height, he is such a long boy.

Our beautiful babes!

Joshua is quite the creative child. I have no idea where he gets it from, but I'm grateful that he feels so inspired to try new things. With Spring here, he decided to go outside, find a couple of sticks, and make himself a bow and arrow. In this picture he is painting his bow.

Jacob is our little ball of constant energy. He loves to do anything that is highly active. The following picture shows off his athletic talent with basketball. Yes, I know, he has some great form!

Kaden is the abdominal master! He loves to crunch himself up and raise his head off the bouncer, couch, or whatever he may be propped up against.

Rebekah doing what she does best, showing off her beautiful smile. She smiles at everyone and anything that she thinks is looking in her direction. You may even find her smiling at the air. She is such a happy and content baby.

Four wonderful miracles.

Great Grandma and Grandpa Smith posing for the camera with the kiddos.

We celebrated my Grandpa Smith's 80th birthday on March 20th. It was such a nice tribute to a wonderful father, grandfather, and great-grandfather. Happy Birthday Grandpa Smith!!

And last but not least, my rock star husband. For some time Ben and his brother Spencer have talked about putting a band together and well it has finally happened. They don't have a name yet, but they've started practicing and needless to say, they are pretty good!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, I just love your kids. I can't believe the babies are already 4 months old! I haven't even got to see them in person yet! Grandpa's birthday looks like fun. I'm so sad we had to miss it. Glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can't believe that they are 4 months!! So cute Jenny! Glad that they are growing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute kids!! It was fun to get to see you guys at the party. I am so glad we finally got to see the new additions, they are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your posts. The kids are getting so big. Very cute pictures. I didn't know they were starting a band. That is great. I can't wait to hear them.

    ReplyDelete